Monday 18 November 2013

Romantic & I Love You quotes

  • Love is my religion And I could die for that. I could die for you.
  • I may die one day but it's because of you that I will live forever.
  • If all the world was perfect I would only ever want to see your scars And if all the world was smiling I would only ever want to see your frown. 
  • If the kinda love that you bring Comes with no demands and no strings . If in your eyes I see for sure That you're the one I'm waiting for I'll give my heart, my soul, my everything..
  • If I could hold you one more time like in the days when you where mine. I'd look at you 'till I was blind.
  • My love for you will go nowhere Will just remain with me. I'll hold it in my quiet arms And feel it constantly. 
  • Hold my hand and I'll hold yours. Look in my eyes and I promise you I wont leave your sight. Fight for me and I'll always be standing by your side. Hug me tightly and I wont let you go. Tell me you love me and I promise you wont regret.
  • Love cant be enjoyed by remaining a part come closer to me i will absorb you in my emotions, i have written your name on the top of my wishlist.
  • Romantic love is a passionate spiritual-emotional-sexual attachment between a man and a woman that reflects a high regard for the value of each others person. 
  • I would love to spend all my time writing to you; I'd love to share with you all that goes through my mind, all that weighs on my heart, all that gives air to my soul; phantoms of art, dreams that would be so beautiful if they could come true.
  • As for me to love you alone to make you happy to do nothing which would contradict your wishes, this is my destiny and the meaning of my life.
  • I am the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, i will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat and i will stay awake to watch you sleep, i am the guy who kisses your forehead and  who holds your hand in front of my friends. i thinks that you're just as pretty without make-up on, i am the one who is constantly reminding you of how much i cares and how lucky i am to have you. i am the one who turns to my friends with a smile and says, "She's the one!"
  • You've allowed me to experience something very hard to find unconditional love that exists in my body, soul, and mind. I don't think you could ever feel all the love I have to give and I'm sure you'll never realize you've been my will to live.
  • I love you with all of my heart, body, and soul. You complete me. You make my life worth living. To have known you and to have loved you has been the most beautiful dream. I can only hope that I never wake up. 
  • It doesn't matter what we don't have or what we do have. The most important thing is we have each other and no one can take that away. I am the luckiest man in the world and I don't need or want any thing but you beside me loving me to the end of our days.
  • Hold me like i am the last person you want in your arms. kiss me like it is gonna be the last kiss your ever going to taste. Hug me like you want me forever But most of all Love me like i am the one you always dreamed of.
  • If i would know that i am gonna die tomorrow, I'll spend 23 hours with You and if You wonder what about the last hour in that I'll fine someone who can take care of You. I love you always.
  • You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I couldn't afford to lose someone I’ve learned to care about so much.
  • If Your asking if I Need U the answer is forever.If Your asking if I'll Leave U the answer is Never. If Your asking what I value the Answer is U. If Your asking if I love U the answer is I do. 
  • Your precious love has turned my life completely around, I feel like I am walking but my feet don't seem to touch the ground..!!
  • You are the twinkle of my eyes, The smile on my lips, The joy of my face Without you I am Incomplete.
  • Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.
  • For you my sweet angel I would die, I'd pick all the stars from the sky And give them all just for you. To let you know how much I love you.
  • My angel I'll love you through all eternity, I would do anything for you sweetie. I wrote this poem from my heart To let you know your my sweetheart Please stay with me forever. Take my hand and lets be together and Lets fly up to the heavens above And show everyone we are in love .
  • So many ways to say "I Love You" but not enough words in the world to say How Much.!
  • I love you more than the sun has and ever will shine.
    I love you more than time could ever wash away.
    I love you more than any words could describe it.
    I love you more than I could ever show you.
    I love you more than my dreams would ever allow.
    I love you more than I have loved anyone in my existence.
    I love you more than all the raindrops that have ever fallen.
  • Every time I say 'I love you'. I'm really trying to say so much more than those three little words. I'm trying to say you mean more to me than anyone else in the world.
    I'm trying to let you know that I adore you and that I cherish the time we spend together. I'm trying to explain that I want you and that I need you and that I get lost in wonderful thoughts every time I think about you And each time I whisper "I love you", I'm trying to remind you that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me.
  • I can't promise you the world But I can try to give you a happy life. I can't promise you I'll never make mistakes But I can try the best I can. I can't promise you that I'll catch you every time you fall But I can try to always be close by so I can help you back up.I can't promise that our love will last forever like in storybooks But I can promise that no matter what I'll never forget the memories I made with you.
  • I'm still here, waiting here, to catch you if you fall. I don't know why I care so much when I shouldn't care at all.
  • Out of every girl I meet, no other can compete I'd ditch em all for a night with you. I know you don't believe you mean this much to me, but I promise you that you do.
  • Sometimes when all your dreams, they have seen better days When you don't know how or why, but you've lost your way Have no fear when your tears are falling I will hear your spirit calling And I swear that I'll be there, come with me.
  • I would fly you to the moon and back if you'll be . if you'll be my baby.
  • My love, words however special could never even start to tell you all the love i have for you within my heart.
  • You've touched my heart so deeply with your gentle touch To world I will never deny that I love you so much Words can't explain how thankful I am of you You have brought my smiles to overcome my blue The moments that we have shared the memories we make I promise your heart won't shatter or even break.
  • I've opened up my everything to you because I trust you The more comfortable I am with anything we go through. The love you and I share has made us one whole You have made my life complete from once an empty soul. You will always be the girl who will stand out from the rest and I'll never forget each memory that you made the best Forever in my heart baby with this love I'll always keep. I'll always have you in my heart even when I'm asleep.
  • She looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle. Imagine what she would do to me if she smiled!
  • When you feel alone just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.
  • Ain't no mountain high enough, Ain't no valley low enough, Ain't no river wide enough to keep me from getting to you baby!!
  • When I dream, I dream of you. maybe one day,Dreams will come true!
  • If out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining always new of all the days that I have lived. I'd pick the moment I met you.
  • Teach Me, To see the World in a different Light, The Light of your Love Help Me To learn to cherish each new day And all the Opportunities that it brings Give Me. The Strength to handle Life''s problems Knowing that you are beside me. Let Me Be comfortable in the Knowledge That since you have come into my Life. I will never walk alone..
  • No Poems, No Fancy Words I just want the world to know that I Love You My Princess with all my heart.
  • I meet you, I know you, I love you without knowing how or when or from where I love you straight forwardly without complexities or pride. So I love you because I know no other way.
  • I always look forward to waking up in the morning because you're there waiting to love me again with your arms open wide waiting to embrace me with your love. The love I will strive to keep hold on forever. I love you!!
  • You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours.
  • I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you're doing, but I can't help it, cause I'm in love with you.
  • Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me, but I deserve you.
  • Do not love me because i love you, love me for loving me.
  • I will love you my whole life. You and no other.
  • Every morning I still wake up and the first thing I want to do is to see your face!
  • Ever since I was young I never understood anything about the world and I never understood anything that happened in my life. The only thing that ever made sense to me was you and how I felt about you. That's all I've ever known and that's enough, that's enough for me for the rest of my life.
  • I don't wish to be everything to everyone but I would like to be something to someone.
  • A gentle word like a spark of light Illuminates my soul And as each sound goes deeper, It's YOU that makes me whole. There is no corner, no dark place,YOUR LOVE cannot fill And if the world starts causing waves, It's your devotion that makes them still And yes you always speak to me, In sweet honesty and truth Your caring heart keeps out the rain, YOUR LOVE, the ultimate roof So thank you my Love for being there for supporting me and my life.
  • Your lips speak soft sweetness,Your touch a cool caress. I am lost in your magic. My heart beats within your chest. I think of you each morning And dream of you each night, I think of your arms being around me And cannot express my delight.
  • When I'm with you eternity is a step away, my love continues to grow with each passing day.This treasure of love I cherish within my soul, how much I love you. you'll never really know.You bring a joy to my heart, I've never felt before with each touch of your hand, I love you more and more.
  • All the love that history knows is said to be in every rose. Yet all that could be found in two is less than what I feel for you.
  • I'll take care of you and treat you right,
    I'll lay beside you all through the night,
    I'll hug you and kiss you and give shelter in the storm,
    I'll help you and guide you and clear a path,
    I'll take your side even if you're wrong Just to prove our love is strong,
    I'll whisper your name when no one is near So low that only you can hear,
    You'll feel my love even if we're apart, You'll know that we are one in heart.
  • When I look deep in your eyes I see the belief that had on me.
    When I touch your hand I feel the Trust you had on our love.
    When I walk with you I see the Sacrifices in our way journey.
    When I hug you close to my chest I listen the heartbeat of love You have for me.
  • When I say "I LOVE YOU," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your KINDNESS and your STRENGTH. I've seen the BEST and the WORST of you And I  understand with perfect clarity exactly what and who you are.!
  • I don't think you will ever fully understand how you've touched my life and made me who I am. I don't think you could ever know just how truly special you are. that even on the darkest nights, you are my brightest star.
  • Sometimes at night, when I look to the sky, I start thinking of you and then ask myself, why?Why do I love you? I think and smile because I know the list could run on for miles. The whisper of your voice, the warmth of your touch,so many little things that make me love you so much. The way you support me and help with my emotions, the way that you care and show such devotion. The way that your kiss, fills me with desire and how you hold me with the warmth of a blazing fire. The way your eyes shine when you look at me, lost with you forever is where I want to be. The way that I feel when you're by my side a sense of completion and overflowing pride. The dreams that I dream, that all involve you, the possibilities I see and the things we can do. How you finish the puzzle that lies inside my heart, how that deep in my soul, you are the most important part. I could go on for days telling of what I feel but all you really must know is my love for you is real.
  • Candles flicker softly on a table set for two, There's no one on the earth tonight except for me and you. A nice romantic dinner and a bottle of chilled wine And we are here together in a moment stopped in time. A love so few have ever known and this is its birth night, Alone within our little world, you and I and candlelight. So soon we will set free the feelings that we want to share And I am held here spellbound by your laughter in the air And happily I'd die for you, Here at this table set for two.
  • I’d give anything to see the sun set on the horizon, I’d do anything to gaze at a full moon in the night sky; Even a rainbow would make me smile And I’d love to swim in crystal clear waters Of an untouched sea; Sometimes I’ll see a shooting star, To see cascading waterfalls I’d do anything for As to stand on the highest peak in the world And look at the sights below; I’d love to soar on wings above the clouds, All the beautiful things in the world Like a red rose blooming in the Sahara, Like a river twisting through a dusty land, All the beautiful things in the world But Every time you smile And every time I look into your eyes. and those beautiful things are not beautiful as u.
  • If there's one face I want to see so beautiful, so true, one smile that makes a difference to everything I do. If there's one touch I long to feel, one voice I long to hear, whenever I am happy or just needing someone near. If there's one joy, one love from which I never want to part. it's you, my very special love, my world, my life, my heart.
  • It's perfect and touches me deep First thing in the morning, when I hear you speak And last thing at night as you bid me sweet dreams. The brush of your lips lets me know what you mean And all of the hours that pass through the day, Those spent together and when you're away. I think of you always, imagine your touch,Think how to show you, I love you so much. So when we're apart, and you long for me near Just try to remember, you're already here For deep in my heart, where no one can see You'll be forever, together we'll be.
  • No river's span is quite as vast, No mountain's reach so high.
    No rose's scent is quite as sweet As the love I hold inside.
    Every time I see your face and Every time you smile,
    Every time I kiss your lips, My love grows all the while
    I’m the luckiest man to walk the earth To know a love like yours
    Loving is so easy now You’ve opened my heart’s doors.
    I'll love you 'til my life has ceased And still more with my soul
    Because that fateful day we met, My heart you forever stole.
  • For it was not into my ear you whispered but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed but my soul.
  • There are only two times I want to be with you…Now and forever.
  • I love you more than any word can say. I love you more than every action I take. I'll be right here loving you till the end.
  • The most beautiful view is the one I share with you.   
  • I speak in hugs & kisses because true love never misses I will lead or follow to be with you tomorrow. 
  • I’m here, I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than Depression and I am braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.
  • When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.
  • It is at times like this that I know what my purpose is in life. I am here to love you to hold you in my arms, to protect you. I am here to learn from you and receive your love in return. I am here because there is no other place to be.

     



No comments:

Post a Comment